Questions concerning your order
- How can I order at Les Soeurs? You can place your order online, 24 hours a day.
- How can I find an article easily? You can find all our articles classified alphabetically by category.
- How do I delete an article? By clicking on your basket at the right top of your screen, you will see an overview with the chosen articles. You can remove an article by clicking on 'remove' next to the article. The article will disappear automatically out of your basket.
- How do I know if Les Soeurs has received my order well? As soon as you have placed your order, you will receive an e-mail within one hour as a confirmation statement. In this e-mail you will get all the necessary information concerning the order.
- I haven't received an e-mail confirmation, what shall I do? We advice you to send us an e-mail as soon as possible: email@example.com.
- Do I have to pay administration costs? No, the administration costs will not be charged, but the transportation cost will.
- When can I pay my order? When you have placed your order, during checkout you will receive the required payment instructions.
- What is Paypal? PayPal is the safe way to pay online without sharing your details. Add your creditcard or bankaccount and pay in a few clicks. Paypal does not deny or accept payments itself, it merely transmits the information to the bank or credit card company of the web shop. If your transaction is denied, it is the bank or Credit Card Company involved that denied the transaction.
- Why was my payment refused? Paypal does not deny or accept payments itself, it merely transmits the information to the bank or credit card company of the web shop. If your transaction is denied, it is the bank or Credit Card Company involved that denied the transaction.
Possible reasons why your payment was refused are:
- Your type of card is not accepted by this webshop
- Your card is expired
- No more credit available on your card
Possible actions that you can consider:
- Choose another payment method
- Re-enter your information fields
If the problem persists, please contact the shop master for more information about your transaction. Make sure you have as much information about your order as possible before contacting the webshop (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Do I need a Paypal account to pay my order? No, you do not need a Paypal account to be able to buy something. In case you don't have or don't want such account, you can easily fill in the 'Don't have a Paypal account?' field and proceed to payment.
Questions concerning the delivery
- Can I also come and pick up my order? Unfortunately it is not possible to come and pick up your order.
- How much will I pay in delivery charges? The delivery charges depend on the total weight and volume of your order, and on the country of destination.
- When will my order be delivered? When we have processed and shipped your order, you will receive an e-mail notification when the order has been sent and when you can expect it.
What if a product is missing or when something is delivered wrong?
- When you receive your order, we ask you to check the products as soon as possible.
- If something is not correct, you are asked to contact us within 48 hours after delivery of your order, by e-mail(email@example.com).